Yes – I think you are smart.
No seriously – I have talked to many of you who are participants here – you are really smart.
Isn’t it about time you got off of your duff and told the world about the distruption you are causing in the intersection of telecommunications and IP communications?
Alright – public speaking isn’t for all of us – but for those of you who have the talent there is a call for speakers for the follow-up to last year’s hit tradeshow – eComm. eComm 2009 shaping up to be bigger and better than last year so Lee’s and his crew are looking to hear from you about how to:
- Democratization of communications innovation; anything from VoIP community, XMPP enabled social networking to DIY 12-volt telephony
- Convergence of the media industry with personal communications
- Theme “telecoms is becoming software”
- Telecom restructuring, threats, or new business models
- Telecom trends, particularly Asian
- iPhone or Android applications
- The new old – traditional carriers or vendors who are changing the game
- Mobile Social Software (MoSoSo) applications on any platform; any socio-centric devices or applications will be considered whether mobile or not
- Social Computing
- Mobile leveraging of Cloud Computing or Telco in the Cloud
- Future of Social Networking Applications
- Network Equipment Providers plans for next 1-3 years
- Facilitating business processes with voice
- 4G Technologies
- P2P modes of production or networking
If one of these topics are at the forefront of your life’s obsessions then submit your talk today – impress the brightest in new telecomm – and no I’m not talking about myself.