Yes, I know, I am a little late to the party
Hectic week and I just now realized that I did not give this announcement it’s due. So even though it is a few days late, here are the details surrounding Skype Pro.
Skype Pro Features
Skype Pro features a low monthly subscription of â‚¬2* and make zero cents per minute calls to domestic landlines in 15 countries in Europe. Skype Pro subscribers will also receive discounts on Skype Certified devices and accessories. Skype Proâ€™s subscription package includes:
- Zero cents per minute calling to domestic landlines in [country] previously â‚¬0.017* per minute
- Free Skype Voicemail (normally â‚¬15* per year)
- â‚¬30 discount on SkypeInâ„¢ numbers
- â‚¬5 Skype Credit included as part of the introductory offer (see below)
- A â‚¬30 discount on a Philips VoIP 841 cordless phone
- A â‚¬10 discount on an SMC WiFi phone
- Additional discounts on a series of Skype Extras are also available including desktop sharing, avatars, emoticons and ring tones
Here is What Skype is Saying
According to Stefan Oberg, VP & GM of Telecoms,
â€œWith Skype Pro, weâ€™re making it easier for our 171m registered users to buy our paid for communications products. Skype Pro lets you call landlines and mobiles all over the world for exceptional value. The combination of Skypeâ€™s free features with Skype Pro is very compelling. Along with zero per minute calling, Skype Pro includes free voicemail, a generous discount on SkypeIn numbers, attractively priced Skype devices plus five euros of SkypeOutâ„¢ credit when you sign up for five months. Skype Pro is a simple and cost-effective way for people to keep in touch with one another the world over.”
Here’s What Smith Thinks
So Skype Pro is not revolutionary. The only revolutionary pricing would be plain old VoIP service for FREE. Skype pro though, is evolutionary, and is one of (if not the) best voice communications deals out there.
Check out more about Skype Pro here.