Phew! What a show.
For the first time in two and a half year I attended ITEXPO as an exhibitor. As usual, the TMCnet team did a great job in putting together the conference and expo.
The show provided productive meetings, new business connections and even allowed for the closing of some deals
It also provide me with a number of notable offerings that I want to share with you.
- hookflash – Softphone king Erik Lagerway is at it again with hookflash, a soon to be released service that SIP enables any IP enabled endpoint. With hookflash one will be able to access their SIP service on their computer, iPhone, Blackberry, Windows 7, iPad, etc. Having seen it in its early stages, I can’t wait to see it when it is out.
- Yealink T38G – I got a sneak peak at Yealink’s soon to be released color screen phone. If you haven’t heard of Yealink by now you will this year. They are quickly emerging as a strong player in the IP handset space. And when I say compete, I’m not just talking about sub-$100 handsets.
- VoIP Fulfillment by VoIP Supply – This is a new suite of services specifically designed for VoIP providers, allowing them to increase operational efficiency, decrease touch costs and bolster their customer experience. Through services such as warehousing, device configuration, direct end user shipments, returns processing, device reconditioning, extended warranties, technical support and real-time on-demand reporting, a service provider can get everything they need to power their VoIP service operations.
- Grandstream GXV3175 – Grandstream’s latest IP video phone, the GXV3175, is their sexiest offering to date. It features a 7″ color touch screen and a much improved user interface that makes this phone an excellent for those looking to get into video calling.
- PRISM – Last, but certainly not least was PRISM, a services management tool from StarView Solution. PRISM provides current and aspiring VoIP providers with everything needed to run an efficient, profitable operation through instant order provisioning, activation, routing of DID phone numbers and SIP connections. Broadsoft look out – I’ve yet to see something as simple and easy to use.